Santa Claus sandwiches! Slightly blurry Santa Claus sandwiches...
It's so dark in the mornings now, and I take my lunch photos outside so I don't have to use a flash - and brrr, it was so cold yesterday, I was shivering & having a hard time keeping my hands still to take a clear photo!
Bella's EasyLunchbox contains:
- a Santa turkey & cheese sandwich
- Gala & Granny Smith apple wedges
- grape tomatoes
- English cucumber slices
- mini peppers (don't they look a bit like Christmas lights?)
- granola bar squares
- & Hershey's Kisses
For snack she has spiced almonds in an EasyLunchboxes Mini Dipper
Beanstalk's LunchBots Quad contains:
- red & green grapes
- Pistachios & a Hershey's Kiss
- green & red apple wedges
- a LunchBots Dip Cup full of spiced almonds
- 2 Santa peanut butter sandwiches
I love the fun fact on the Lunchbox Love note I chose for him!
You can print your own fun holiday love notes on their website! www.sayplease.com
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Only 3 school days left!
Some stuff I used to make these lunches: