The sproutlets, Sailor Boy & I are on our way to beautiful British Columbia to go camping with my family! We might even be there by now :) So no bento lunch posts from me for a little while... but I'm leaving you with a Giveaway to enter while I'm away, and I'll pick the winner when I get home!
I'm giving away the sandwich cutter I used to make these!
Recognize the cute little face on Pickle's peanut butter sandwich squares? I know, it's not the best job - I was in a hurry, and I don't do imperfect sandwich do-overs... but he knew who it was right away :)
I made them with our new Evriholder Sesame Street Elmo Crust Cutt'R sandwich cutter! It comes with the 4-square crust-removing cutter and a little Elmo face bread stamper. It's very simple to use:
- Press the house-shaped cutter into the bread or sandwich.
- Wiggle it a bit to make sure it's all the way through.
- Pull the crusts away.
- Stamp each square with Elmo's face.
- Remove the cutter.
- You could also use the stamp after removing the cutter.
- Or you could let your kidlet stamp their own sandwich.
- Or don't use the stamp at all - it's even handy for cutting crustless sandwich quarters for kidlets who've outgrown Elmo.
OK, so I'm not giving away the exact sandwich cutter I used to make Pickle's lunch... I bought two! One for my sproutlets, and one to give away!
I picked up an Elmo face Crust Cutt'R to give away too!
Wouldn't they make lunch fun for an Elmo fan!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Open to Anyone, Anywhere the mail goes :) This Giveaway has been brought to you by the letters C and M, and the number 8. Just kidding, those are just my initials and the retail dollar value of the prize :)
Bit of Sesame Street trivia : The highest number of the day to date is 21 and the lowest is 0.